EDITORIAL


Quando eu me poupe a falar,
Aperta-me a garganta e obriga-me a gritar!
José Régio


Aqui o "Acordo Ortográfico" vale ZERO!
Reparos ou sugestões são bem aceites mas devem ser apresentadas pessoalmente ao autor.

20151130

Wolf Alice – “Freazy”


Long were the days
Where the window held the deepest of my thoughts
It's okay
I found my place
Found on the way
To the place I never really thought I'd go
It's okay
You were there in the back of my brain

Did you really wanna...with Alice?
Did you really wanna...with the wolf?
You can hate us all you want but
It don't mean nothing at all
You can join us is you think you're wild
You can join us if you're a feral child
Our love is cool
(…)

“Freazy” video de Youth Hymns [Ver +] para o álbum de estreia, “My Love is Cool” do quarteto londrino Wolf Alice [P. Oficial]