EDITORIAL


Quando eu me poupe a falar,
Aperta-me a garganta e obriga-me a gritar!
José Régio


Aqui o "Acordo Ortográfico" vale ZERO!
Reparos ou sugestões são bem aceites mas devem ser apresentadas pessoalmente ao autor.

20151125

Brandon Flowers - "Dreams Come True"


The highway was teasing me
With promises and visions of a country unseen
In a black limousine
For the better part of my twenties
On the corner of this dirty street
A decade in the making
Just a loser on two tender feet
Saying dreams come true dreams come true
Dreams come true dreams come true

She wasn't having anything
No birds or any bees, girl
Don't go shooting all your dogs now
Just cause one's got fleas
I'll bite what turns you sour, baby
I've got miles per hour late
Make up your mind
You never know what you might find

(...)

"Dreams Come True" vídeo de OMG Everywhere (projecto de jovens de LA com a ajuda de profissionais) [Ver +] para tema do disco "The Desired Effect " do norte-americano Brandon Flowers [P. Oficial]